The slippery house lizard known as wall Gecko also called ‘omole’ in Yoruba felled into a pot of soup prepared by a housewife in Nigeria unknowingly and it killed the woman and her nine children after eating.
Another woman who boiled tea in a kettle which the gecko felled into it all the family that drank the tea died.
Please ensure your food, cooked or raw is tightly closed as this animal is highly poisonous; it also goes with aljanus, jinns therefore do everything possible to get rid of this dangerous animal from your home.
Omole or Tsaka, in Hausa, Wall Gecko, is causing too much deaths at various homes these days, let it not bring death messengers to ur home.
To eradicate it totally in your home, just mix salt and garlic and put it in different corners of your room. You will never see them again.
I sent this to you to help you and your family. God bless you as you pass this message across to your family and friends.