Avoid Untimely Death: Get Rid Of ‘Omonle’ Wall Gecko In Your House Now

wall Gecko5
The slippery house lizard known as wall Gecko also called ‘omole’ in Yoruba felled into a pot of soup prepared by a housewife in Nigeria unknowingly and it killed the woman and her nine children after eating.
 
Another woman who boiled tea in a kettle which the gecko felled into it all the family that drank the tea died.
 
Please ensure your food, cooked or raw is tightly closed as this animal is highly poisonous; it also goes with aljanus, jinns therefore do everything possible to get rid of this dangerous animal from your home.
 
Omole or Tsaka, in Hausa, Wall Gecko, is causing too much deaths at various homes these days, let it not bring death messengers to ur home.
 
To eradicate it totally in your home, just mix salt and garlic and put it in different corners of your room. You will never see them again.
 
I sent this to you to help you and your family. God bless you as you pass this message across to your family and friends.
wall-gecko
wall Gecko
Advertisements


Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: